Company Name: Allcare Medical of Florida
Contact Email: email@example.com
Job Title: Service Technician / Medical Equipment Delivery
Location: Tampa, FL 33619
Job Description/Requirements/Etc.: The Service Technician’s primary responsibilities include:
* Delivery and set-up of medical equipment in the patient’s home or healthcare facility.
* Patient and/or caregiver instruction on safe and effective use of equipment
* Detailed documentation of deliveries and inventory via an electronic device.
* Equipment maintenance, cleaning, and light repair
* Warehouse and vehicle maintenance and upkeep
Challenges: While being a Service Technician and providing excellent service to our patients is highly rewarding, it can at times also be quite challenging.
Our company operates 24/7 and therefore we expect all employees to have flexible schedules working into the evening hours, be available to work at least one day on the weekend and be available for on-call duty.
Service Technicians spend a large amount of time behind the wheel, driving hundreds of miles each day in the company truck. Your driving skill and driver’s record must be exceptional to handle the demands of the position.
What we offer: Allcare Medical offers a friendly work environment and a career in the safe and rewarding healthcare industry. Competitive Hourly Wage with add’l compensation for On-Call Benefit options included after 90 days of employment:
Paid Time Off
Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Short and Long Term Disability
Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
* Valid Driver’s License
*High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Candidates between the ages of 21 and 25 MUST HAVE A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD (No Citations or Accidents and have been licensed at least 3 years)
* MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT UP TO 80 POUNDS INDEPENDENTLY AND REPETITIVELY on a daily basis – Loading and unloading equipment from cargo van, and at the patient’s location – where you may encounter stairs, uneven pavement, etc.
* Flexibility and availability for On-Call Duties
* Friendly and polite personality
* CRIMINAL BACKGROUND, MOTOR VEHICLE REPORTS, and DRUG SCREENINGS ARE OBTAINED ON ALL CANDIDATES IF AN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT IS EXTENDED. EXPERIENCED, LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY