Music School in New Tampa is looking to hire an afternoon-evening / weekend part-time assistant manager.
Hours are certain weekdays 2:30pm – 9pm and Saturdays 9:00- a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Job duties include answering phones, registering and scheduling students for music lessons, selling retail, minimal housekeeping (vacuuming, maintain cleanliness of storefront, lesson rooms, and bathroom), balancing cash register, opening and closing of facility.
The starting compensation is between $11 – $13 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
This part-time position has the potential to grow into a full-time position with opportunities to advance in management.
We also offer Paid Training and Additional Commission Bonuses based on Sales Goals.
The Candidate must have the following:
* Experience with Customer Service
* Excellent People Skills
* Ability to work with Windows Based Software Programs
* A Driver’s License with Reliable Transportation
* Have a professional yet friendly demeanor
* Dependability to show up at the hours needed
* Ability to pass a background check
* Detail-Oriented Mindset with ability to multi-task
Other experience preferred but not required are experience in sales, retail, and general knowledge of music.
|Job Title||Assistant Manager – Membership Services|